In view of the COVID 19 pandemic, the Government has put all conferences on hold till such time that the case rate goes down.
The office bearers of our Association (ABSI) has accordingly advised us to temporarily put the conference on hold .
We also feel that there is likely to be continued travel restrictions.
We are therefore left with no other option than to defer the Congress.
The committee, however, is on strong agreement to hold the Congress in November 2020.
The executive committee will decide on a future date based on the circumstances
We are awaiting further intimation from the Central committee (which will decide based on the Government’s policy).
So the Registration process for ABSICON 2020 has been stopped from now on till further notice.
In this hours of crisis, we wish your good health.
Welcome to ABSICON 2020
“An Investment in Knowledge pays the best interest”
It is an honour and privilege to host the 9th Annual Conference of the Association of Breast Surgeon of India at Kolkata,between 27th and 30th of August,2020.
The Congress aims to provide a platform for sharing your“experience,innovation, and evidence” with your colleagues and global experts.
Kolkata which is known as the ” city of joy” assures you the best hospitality.The iconic heritage hotel, The Oberoi Grand (The Congress Venue) located at the heart of Esplanade will offer you the best ambience of culture, tradition and culinary delight of Bengal.
Looking forward to your presence at Kolkata
Dr. Makhan Lal Saha
Dr. Diptendra. K. Sarkar
Chairman, Organising Committee
Dr. Abhiram Maji
Welcome message from ABSI President, Dr. Somasekhar
What can I look forward to ?
Listen from the experts on wide ranges of topics
- Emerging strategies in Breast cancer
- Systemic therapy
- Breast Imaging
Participate or listen on Debates, panel discussions, symposiums on
- Local management
- Extend of optimal treatments
- Systemic therapies
- Reconstruction procedure
- Applicability of standard western
- guidelines in Indian scenario
Learn the techniques
- Live / webcasting workshops
- Skill course
- Cadavaric Workshops
Special attractions for the students and trainees
- Dedicated UG masterclass and PG masterclasses by Eminent teachers
- Abroad Trevelling fellowships and attractive awards in competitive paper session
See the latest development of technologies by
- Visiting with representatives from numerous companies in the Exhibit Hall
- Attending a variety of industry-supported events, including symposia
Attractive activities for everyone
- Culinary classes for spouses
- Attractive games for children
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Breast Surgeons
- Surgical Oncologists
- Medical Oncologists
- Clinical / Radiation Oncologists
- Plastic Surgeons
- General Surgeons